Monday, October 26, 2009

To my 2 year old.....
I love your questions (Daddy gets frustrated when you ask "Why" all of the time)
I love your laugh
I hate that you cry when I leave your room
I love how you love people, sometimes too much (Like grabbing peoples cheeks and giving them big kisses on the mouth!)
I love how you hug me and tell me it is ok while patting my head (You always say it at the right times)
I love how you scream when you get excited
I love how your face lights up when daddy gets home
I love how you can entertain yourself
I don't like how you pull the vent off and shove things down in
I love how you can sing to any song on the radio
I don't like when you tell me to shut up
I love how you like Mickey Mouse
I love that you drink from a big girl cup
I do and don't like that you are peeing on the potty (That means you are growing up!)
I love that you still like to cuddle with me
I love playing with you and listening to your stories
I love how you talk all of the time
I love how you pretend to talk on the phone with one hand on your hip
I don't like how you feed Butters your food
I love when you fall asleep on my chest
I love how you pile everything into your bed when we leave the room
I don't like how fast you are growing up
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Kim. Love the pictures too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post! I love it when you said she puts things down the vent! That is awesome! How adorable! Love and miss you guys!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete