Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Family Fun!

Today when I got off work Jon, Reagan, and I headed out to Centergrove Apple Orchard! I have taken Reagan there once this year and she LOVED it!! Since today might be the last nice day for a while, we decided to go! It was perfect weather, not busy at all, and we all got to go together. There was so much to do and see. (I just might have to post more pictures at a later time :). We walked through a tunnel, visited the 3 little pigs houses, looked and petted all the baby animals, jumped on a huge trampoline-like pillow, jumped some more, went through a haze maze, rode down a HUGE slide, played in a pool of corn, and got a cider donut, fudge, and juice!! It was an awesome day and I loved that we got to spend it as a family!
Reagan is just relaxing on a pumpkin!
Reagan and Mommy playing in the corn pool!

Precious!

Walking with daddy!

Peek-a-boo!
Reagan walked around petting all the goats and sheep saying "That's a good boy!"

Boing, Boing, Boing! (Reagan said that the entire time she jumped!!) She got some good air!

Weeeeeeeeeee!!
There are about 20 pictures of us going down this slide. I was a little nervous at first and wanted Reagan to ride with me, but she insisted on going by herself. I held her hand most of the way down. She kept saying " I yike this big slide!" We went down it 3 times and she wanted to go more but I was getting tired of climbing back up the big hill :)!
I have a feeling we might make another trip out there before Halloween! Reagan has so much fun and there is so much to do!!

1 comment:

  1. I think we're going next weekend! Looks like so much fun! We went last year and fell in love with this place- but I can't say I remember the slide??? wonder if it's new?

    ReplyDelete