Friday, October 9, 2009

Randomness....

Here is some Randomness for today:

  • Jon is at the Ballard vs. Carroll Football game tonight, which is the game on the week on channel 8.
  • I am drinking Apple Cider! Yum!
  • The Slater Bank got robbed by gunpoint today.
  • Reagan played all day with Grandma Becki and Grandpa Mike and STILL was going strong when I got home for work.
  • I worked all day for the first time in a LONG time.
  • I love colder weather, but am not looking forward to snow.
  • I cried a lot this week.
  • Reagan told me to "shut up" more than once this week.
  • We will be putting Brandy down in the next two weeks :(
  • Jon cleaned his bathroom and it took 2 days.
  • I have no motivation to do anything tonight. (Obviously, I am posting this!)
  • Reagan & I met my grandma, aunt, and cousins little girl for lunch this week at Hickory Park.
  • I need new shoes and clothes, but hate shopping for myself.
  • I am excited that my parents, sister, and nephew get back tomorrow!!
  • Reagan fell asleep on the floor last night right behind the door, it took me 5 minutes to get in the room without moving her!
  • Lately I have been good at working out, not so good at eating healthy.
  • I need to get my haircut.
  • I can't wait for Thanksgiving because all my siblings and families will be here!
  • I love sweatpants!!
  • Does anybody really know how many licks it takes to get the the center of a tootsie pop?

Told you.... complete Randomness!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of randomness! I am so sorry about Brandy. :( It looks like you have a lot of good things on your list though! And even the needing to get a haircut - that is a little treat to look forward to just for yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete