Monday I bought Reagan a potty chair at Target. I have the ring that you put on your toilet seat, but I thought the actual potty chair would be more fun. I am by no means in potty training mode. I just thought I would see how she did. Well... she didn't disappoint tonight! She was in the middle of her bath and stood up and told me "pee potty". So I put her on there. I really didn't think she would do anything. She sat and sang her pee-pee in the potty song and danced a little, then got up and walked away. I looked in and there is was... PEE in the potty!!!! I was sooo excited! Again, I am not going to be putting her in underwear any time soon, but we made it a big deal! We called Great Grandma Phylis to tell her and daddy. Daddy had already left grandmas so we called his cell phone.
I finally got her pajamas put on. When we got downstairs she put on her bunny ears and came into the kitchen and said " I need marshamells!". Then she walked over to the cupboard where I keep the marshmallows and waited looking very cute in her yellow bunny ears. How could I deny that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment