Before
My friend Laura (who also does my hair) came up to our house one Friday afternoon and cut Reagans hair. She is getting ready to have her first baby in May, so we thought we shouldn't wait any longer! She doesn't usually do house calls, but I think Reagan is her exception!!
I gave Reagan a yogurt smoothie and turned on "Ratatouille" for her to watch. She did great!
This is a strand of long hair that Reagan has had since she was a baby! I know what one it is every time I wash her hair... but it is gone now!
My friend Laura (who also does my hair) came up to our house one Friday afternoon and cut Reagans hair. She is getting ready to have her first baby in May, so we thought we shouldn't wait any longer! She doesn't usually do house calls, but I think Reagan is her exception!!
Love it! Reminds me of Maya's!!!
ReplyDelete