Friday, July 6, 2012

I am NO Dance Mom

We ended May with Reagan's Dance recital. WOW! I am not cut out for this dance mom stuff. I can't believe how MUCH work goes into a dance recital. We got a 10 page handbook with the rules for recital; Hair in bun, left side part, red lipstick, no food while in costume, blush & mascara, etc...
 Reagan LOVED it and she was very good. She only performed one night (thank goodness!). She smiled and giggled with her friends the entire time. At the end they jumped over some flowers and did twirls. She did awesome and we are SO proud of her. I was a dance room mom for one of the rehearsal nights-  I think if she chooses to do dance again, we will pay the $50 bucks instead of me volunteering! I guess next time I will be more prepared!!



We stopped to see Jon at work and get a quick picture- He got there right after the recital started. Lucky for us Reagan was in the second group of acts. Everyone left at intermission- 7:30pm. Reagan and I stayed to watch the rest of the recital and got home around 10pm! It was a long night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment