Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello JuLY... Back to MAY

I have to go back up a little- can't believe I haven't posted since April! Wow what a slacker!!

MAY:

 The is coming along....



Preschool Graduation:
 Reagan graduated from her preschool class. It was in the afternoon at the Ballard West Elementary School. She walked out with her graduation cap on and a big smile on her face. I can't believe she is old enough to graduate preschool!! They sang songs, played a slideshow with pictures from the year and asked each child what they wanted to be when they grow up. Reagan said a teacher! We are SO proud of her. Kamryn was given suckers and fruit snacks to keep her happy for the graduation- it lasted 15 minutes!! She was then taken to the back of the room where she danced and tried to run away! We celebrated at Hickory Park!!




Dresses made by Ms. Nicole, a friend of mine and the girls favorite baby sitter!!

Cousin Time:
 My sister in law and boys came up for a long weekend over Memorial Day. Reagan and Kamryn LOVE their cousins. The boys are now 17 and 13 and are great with the girls. We went swimming, to a trampoline jumping park, and played at my mom and dads. Aunt Angela introduced the girls to a bubble popping game on her phone, won Kamryn over every time. Kamryn wasn't haven't much when I tried to take some pictures (weird I know!) They were o Is a great time and we were so glad we got to see them for a few days!





Slip-N-Sliding Fun:

 We bought a slip-n-slide this year. Jon and I both agreed we were scared to demonstrate to the girls how it worked, we aren't as young as we used to be :)! Jon took one run and down he went- one was enough. The girls have had a blast with it and the weather has been accomodating for it!!





1 comment:

  1. I would have paid money to see photos of you and Jon going down the slip and slide!

    ReplyDelete