Wednesday, July 25, 2012

For my sister, on her birthday

Dear Kamryn,

     You are a very good sister. That you are very special to me. You are really good and I love you because you are 2 now. You are a very good girl. You are the best sister in the world, I hope you are having a good birthday. I know that you are going to be big to go down a slide by yourself one day. I hope you will be big and really tall. I love you because I like to give you hugs and kisses every night, you like to watch T.V. with me, I like playing game with you (which means with no boards or no anything). You will be the best listener someday. You can drive me crazy because when I want to play by myself you drive me crazy. Please forgive me when I don't let you play with me some days. I know you can play by yourself.

I love you because you are all in my heart!!!

From,

Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment