Saturday, January 14, 2012

Reagan's New Years Interview 2012

Here are Reagan's Answers at 4.5 yrs. old!!



What is your name? Reagan

Where were you born? At the hospital
How old are you? 4

Who is your mommy? Kim
What does your mommy do? Works and drives
Who is your daddy? Jon

What does your daddy do? Works at the pharmacy
What is your favorite color? The colors of the Rainbow
What do you want to be when you grow- up? A Salon girl
What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese, Hot dogs
What is your favorite animal? Zebra
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? Clean the dishes
What does daddy say? We like the Hawkeyes
What does mommy say? We like the Cyclones
What is your favorite song? Motorboat
What is your favorite movie? The Grinch, Little Rascals
Who is your best friend? Emersyn, Veda, Ava, Reese
What is your favorite book? The Grinch
What is your favorite thing to do? Go Swimming
Where does Daddy work? Pharmacy

Where does Mommy work? At home
What do you think about your little sister? She is cute
What do you love about Kamryn? I love hugging her, holding her, and kissing her
What do you like to do with Kamryn? Play

If you were an animal, what would you be and why? I would be a LION so I can scare everyone

What grade are you in? Preschool

Where would you like to travel to someday? California

I love hearing her answers every year. This year I realized how grown up she is (which makes me a little sad)!

No comments:

Post a Comment