Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas at GG's

After a busy morning we headed up to my grandma's for our last Christmas. As always there is lots of yummy food to eat. We snacked and the kids played GREAT! Kamryn kept everyone on their toes. I believe we found her in the shower, on the bed, and table. Reagan loves playing with my cousins kids and they had a good time. They played the game Headbands. It was entertaining to watch! Kamryn and Ben kept taking each others toys. Brock got an ISU shirt (from me) as a joke! He is a huge Hawkeye fan so when Reagan drew his name I thought it would be a fun prank!! He opened it and looked at his mom and said "You are taking this back!" I got him a real gift!! It was a good way to wrap up Christmas!




We had a wonderful Christmas Season and really enjoyed all the family time together. The girls still haven't played with everything they got!

No comments:

Post a Comment