Sunday, July 24, 2011

Party Time!!

On July 23 we celebrated Kamryn's 1st Birthday!! I cant' believe it is here already. She will officially be one tomorrow. We had a small party with mostly family and a few close friends. Kamryn had her Auntie Angela and Auntie Shanon there.  Also cousins Dalton, Devin, Michael, and Jacob! I was so excited they could be here to share this special day!!  Kamryn was decked out in her tutu, birthday girl shirt, and headband. Such a cutie!!


 This is the first year I made a cake. I debated doing this- but I think it turned out ok. I could have spent hours working on this but thanks to my poor time management I finished it about 30 minutes before the party started. I tried to copy the design off a napkin we used.




Kamryn LOVED her cake! I have never seen a child attack their cake like Kamryn did. She was eating it by the fist fulls!! I made her a little smash cake and it might have been half cake, half frosting. After a few minutes I took a good chunk of the frosting away. She chased it down with some milk and was good to go. She got a quick bath and then it was present time.


 The best present helpers!
Kamryn got a lot of nice gifts. Some toys, clothes, and money. Reagan was SO excited to give Kamryn her gift she picked out- a small pillow pet that matches Reagans. All week she would tell us not to tell Kamryn about it (even though Kamryn was usually sitting right there). I am just glad she was excited to give her sister something- I hope that continues!!



Here is the birthday girl after the party. She was tuckered out but just kept going. She crawled around while almost everyone else took part in a water fight (more on that later). She had a big day and loved every minute of it. Happy Birthday to our sweet and sassy little Kamryn Cecilia!! We Love you SOOO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment