Sunday, December 6, 2009

Good Night Reagan...

Here is my conversation with Reagan at bedtime tonight:

Mommy: "Reagan, it is time to get into your bed."
Reagan: " Why? "
Mommy: " Because it is time to go to read our book, say our prayers, and go to sleep."
Reagan: "And turn on my heater?"
Mommy: "Reagan, it is already on, just get into bed before mommy falls asleep!"
(She finally climbs into bed and we read "Llama Llama Red Pajama")
Mommy: " Good night Reagan, I love you!"
Reagan: " Where are we going? I want to go see Michael."
Mommy: " We will see him later, it is time to go to sleep."
Reagan: " You going to see daddy and do dishes mommy."
Mommy: " No, I am going to go to bed too! I love you very much Reagan, good night!"
Reagan : " I love you soooo much, Kim!" (while holding my chin with her hands!)
Mommy: " You can call me mommy not Kim, Love you!:
Reagan: " Good night Kim, (laughs) I mean mom!"

I went from mommy, to mama, to mom, and now Kim. I think we need to work on this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment