"Mommy, yook at this mess!!"
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."
Monday, September 21, 2009
Where's Reagan?
Today Reagan fought me to take a nap because she was SO tired. I laid with her until I thought she was asleep. I went downstairs to walk on the treadmill and I heard her crying for me. I decided to finish my walk and then go get her. She had stopped crying and I knew she was tired so I wasn't in a hurry. When I opened the door this is what I saw:
She was sound asleep in the middle of everything! The pile consisted of: 5 pillows, 6 stuffed animals, lots of books, a pair of shoes, 3 pictures frames, her sheet and comforter, two sippy cups with water (not sure where one came from?), and some clothes. It took me a minute to figure out where she was when I opened the door. I knew she was tired!! I ran downstairs and got my camera. I quietly shut the door behind me while I was laughing. When Reagan woke up I went upstairs to get her and she was sitting in the middle of everything and said:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is the perfect picture of a toddler fighting a nap! maddox does that when he goes to bed- he wakes up and I see all sorts of crap in his bed! too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that is just adorable! I love how she exclaims at the mess, that is priceless.
ReplyDelete