Thursday, September 17, 2009

I need more days like this...

It has been a long couple of weeks full of lots of bad/sad news (more on that later, maybe) So yesterday I decided to do everything with Reagan. I wanted to spend time with her doing the things she loves. So I woke her up from her nap and away we went:
  • She got a juice box and crackers in the car
  • We stopped to see daddy at work where she got a sucker
  • We played at a new park (new to her) in Ankeny with some friends for over an hour
  • We ate supper at McDonald's- Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Apples, and Orange Hi-C
  • Sang songs in the car
  • Stopped at Dairy Queen in Huxley and got a carmel sundae- Reagan fed me most of it, but was smiling and happy the entire time we were there. She talked to EVERYONE!
  • Took a bath with LOTS of bubbles and water- spent extra time in the bath coloring with water crayons and making a big mess
  • Played tea party downstairs
  • Put stickers all over anything they would stick to
  • Cuddled up in Reagan's bed and watched a movie

I needed this day. I am sure I needed it more than Reagan. She smiled, laughed, ran, ate good, and gave me lots of hugs...everything I needed to have!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds likes a totally awesome perfect mommy daughter day! So glad we could be a little part of it!

    ReplyDelete