Thursday, August 13, 2009

Updates

I have been a little absent from my blogging lately. There are a few things to update you all on! First of all...

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!
Mark February 14 on your calendars...We found out in June and tried to wait to tell anyone... (that lasted about a day!) I have been to the doctor, had 2 ultrasounds (just for fun, nothing wrong with the baby) and heard the heartbeat numerous times. We have tried to explain it all to Reagan and she gets it a little bit. She seems to think that baby Parker (my best friends little boy) is in my tummy. The baby is measuring right were he/she should, so lets all hope there are no big snow storms in February!! (Or the end of January for that matter!) This baby doesn't stay still as we saw on the ultrasound both times. My pregnancy has been a lot different than it was with Reagan. (Jon is secretly hoping that means boy, although he would never admit it.) So we will keep you all posted on the newest member of the Remsburg Crew!
Jon had shoulder surgery
Jon has had ongoing problems with his left shoulder over the past year. After many attempts to fix it without surgery, he went under the scope. He had it done about 4 weeks ago (I know I am behind) and is doing great. We checked into the hospital at 6:30am and were on the road back home by 10:30am! He had a scope done to fix some bone spurs and messed up cartilage. (I don't know the medical terms for any of it although the doctor talked to me like I did!) He took 2 days off work to heal up. He has been doing great and is starting to gain more movement in his arm. He can't lift yet so that is putting a little damper on his time with Reagan, but he is getting pretty good at handling her with just his right arm. Reagan helped take care of daddy's "owie" and gave him lots of love to get him on the road to recovery. At his follow up appointment the doctor said everything looked perfect!!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for Valentine's Day! It'd be great to have a valentine's baby, but then you couldn't do a date night on that night, you'd have to actually stay home with your kid. : ) Sorry I'm not joining you this time around!

    ReplyDelete