We rejoined the group on Saturday. The guys went golfing in the morning (Jon worked) and the girls went to the park with the kids (minus me and Reagan). I met up with the girls to do some shopping. We headed to subway for lunch (yum!), West Glen shops, and Jordan Creek Mall. We all walked away with some packages in our hand so it was a good day! We headed back to Heather and Guthrey's for a bbq! All the kids and husbands (Minus Talia and Brian :( ) were there. We hung out outside, watched the kids play on the swing set, chased Monsters, listened to singing, ate food, ate more food, and had a great time. Here are some pictures from the weekend:
What a great family I married into, they have treated me like one of their own. (Which may not be a good thing sometimes :) )
Here are a few shots from Friday night:
I am looking forward to the next Cousins Weekend.....2010 here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment