We had Reagan's Birthday last Sunday afternoon! It was a gorgeous day, we couldn't have asked for better weather. Reagan wanted a Micky Mouse cake for her birthday, so that is what we did. We had maid rites, fruit salad, potato salad (none of which I made- thanks moms/grandma) chips, snack mix, cake, and ice cream. Reagan got a lot of wonderful gifts, she couldn't wait to open the next one. When the presents had run out, she cried a little because she wanted just one more! We sang happy birthday and ate cake. Reagan got the Minnie Mouse figure that was made out of PURE SUGAR!! I let her have it for a while, then tried to take it away and she screamed... I chose not to battle her on that one since it was her party. Here are a few pictures from that day:
What a lucky little girl...time with mom and dad, a science center trip, a happy meal, a huge cake, toys, and a 4-wheeler. Seriously, what more could she ask for???
ReplyDelete