Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A day outside...


Monday was a BEAUTIFUL day outside. Reagan took a good nap and when she got up I took her straight outside! Here are some of the things we did outside: Reagan LOVES the dogs. She would go over to the fence and yell Butters and then she would run the other way laughing while Butters wined because he could not chase her.

Here she is stretching her legs! She was getting ready to run away from me!


She rode on her little pink and purple car that Santa brought her! She would go about 5 inches then get off and push it into the rocks and say uh-oh!



"I can't believe you won't let me play in the street! I am daddy's little princess! I should get to do whatever I want!!!!" (this fit lasted about 10 minutes all because I wouldn't let her go in the street)




Baby Blues! Gotta love those eyes!!




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of her having a fit. Reminds me of someone...a cousin of mine perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fit throwing picture is the best. You should turn it black and white and frame it. I love pictures where kids are crying. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Macy is looking like Reagan more and more these days! I love outside days! Hugs and kisses to all of you from all of us!

    ReplyDelete