Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun at the Park...

Finally a nice day to get out. Saturday morning my friend Abbie came over with her son Austin. We let the kids play inside for a while and then decided it was time to get outside. It was a little chilly, but nothing a few coats and hats couldn't fix. We walked to one of the parks by our house and let the kids loose. Abbie just got a new camera and I wanted to test out my new lense so we thought a trip to the park would be perfect! I felt like I was a member of the paparazzi and just kept following Reagan everywhere she went.

Reagan and Austin take a time out for a hug!

So cute...
We had a good time at the park. When it came time to leave Reagan ran away, kicked and screamed, and fought me to get in her stroller. Apparently she was not done playing. It was a fun day and felt nice to get outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment