The school year has begun!! Reagan is in Kindergarten with Ms. Upah and Kamryn is in preschool with Mrs. Shanna (or B Shanna as she calls her)!
Reagan's routine is the same as last year so it wasn't a big adjustment for us or her. She goes to school and 8 and gets done at 3.
Kamryn goes Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings from 8:15 to 11:15. She is in the same school Reagan is at and absolutely LOVES it. I have to admit I was not sad about her going because she was SO excited. It is weird to have a few mornings a week alone (for a few months anyway).
I was not one of the mom's walking away with tears in my eyes as the school year started, in fact I think I was tempted to do cartwheels! My girls were both so excited so how could I be sad!!
Here's to a great year!!!
Reagan's First day was August 19!
Kamryn's First day was August 22!
No comments:
Post a Comment