Two weeks ago my sister and Michael came over to hang out for the afternoon. We decided to venture outside with the kids and play in the snow. We built us a Frosty!
Michael and Reagan helped a little. Reagan got a snowman making kit a year ago and we were excited to use it!

Michael, Shanon, and Frosty
This was our last time outside I believe. Since then there has been snow and ice and snow and ice and snow and ice and wind and..... I think you get my point! As much as we love our Frosty- I think we are ready to see him go!!
Just caught up on all of your posts! I almost bought a Frosty kit and now I wish I would have because yours is kick-ass. And, love your Q&A with Reagan- all kids should just admit they were born in a barn! She is smart! And, glad to hear you heard a heartbeat! Bring on a boy...or just a healthy baby! : ) Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete