Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010!!

Where have I been! This is my first post in 2010.... I got this idea from a friend of mine. I asked Reagan some questions and each year will do so on New Years Day. So here it is: (Note: I wrote down what she told me!)

What is your name? Reagan
Where were you born? A Barn
How old are you? 2
Who is your mommy? Mommy
What does your mommy do? Colors with daddy
Who is your daddy? Shoulders
What does your daddy do? Dumps toys
What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
What do you want to be when you grow- up? 34
What is your favorite food? Dinner
What is your favorite animal? Sheep
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? They poop
What does daddy say? Shut up (she actually mouthed the words to me while cover up the sides of her mouth. She has gotten in trouble for saying this so I think she was being extra cautious!)
What does mommy say? Read books
What is your favorite song? Mickey Mouse
What is your favorite movie? Minnie Mouse
Who is your best friend? Michael
What is your favorite book? Mickey
What is your favorite thing to do? Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy

I had more questions, but she was done! It will be interesting to see what she says next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment