Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This has been a year full of heartache for us. It is hard to focus sometimes on all the things you should be happy about when we have been so sad. But in the spirit of Thanksgiving I am not going to be sad, but be grateful for all that I am blessed with:


Jon - he is a very hard worker and does all that he can to provide for our family. He is funny, smart, grounded, and makes me smile. I am so glad that he came into my life.

Reagan - the best gift I have ever received. It is impossible to be anything but happy around her. She is independent, funny, talkative, strong willed, and so lovable. I couldn't be more proud to be her mommy.

To my angels in Heaven- I love you.

Our families- There are no words that can express how Thankful I am for our families. I LOVE YOU and can not thank you for all you have done/do for us.

My friends- They have been my shoulders to cry on and people to laugh with.

My job- at times it is stressful, but is rewarding.

Life Lessons- I have learned a lot from what life has thrown at me. This year particularly has been hard- but I feel things happen for a reason. I have learned so much about myself through the good and bad times- for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment