It is official.. Reagan has joined the potty train! (This is a book we read:) ) On November 1 we put her in big girl panties. She had about 4 accidents, then Monday she had about 3 accidents. Tuesday I took her to daycare and she only had 1 accident all day!! So far, only one accident since then!! I can't believe how good she is doing with it. I thought we would battle for a few weeks, get frustrated and want to go back to diapers: NOPE!! She tells us when she has to go potty, she wakes up dry most mornings (she still wears diapers at night- I am not that brave!), and has made it out in public! She is still working on the pooping- but told her teachers today and went no problems! I was dreading this day because it confirms one thing, she is growing up. Makes me happy and sad at the same time.
Way to go Reagan! Hopefully Ella will follow in your big girl footsteps soon!
ReplyDelete