Catching frogs... One rainy Saturday morning (Jon was actually off from work) he took the girls outside to play and burn some energy. They came running back inside to get winter gloves on so they could catch a frog- They got him and screamed the entire time! ( Yes, Reagan was still in her pajamas!)
Growing baby- This was taken at 26weeks
Fieldtrip day with Kamryn! I went with Kamryn's preschool class to Center Grover Orchard. We have season passes there so this was probably our 5th time there! Kamryn loved riding on bus. She was excited for me to be there for about half of the trip, then she was done with me. She might be the child whose mom can't go because she will act better if I don't! Luckily I know her teacher well and we are able to laugh about her shifts in personality! There are eight kids in her class and there were about 10 adults! It was fun to see her with her friends!
I can't figure out how to flip this pic- But this was her on the bus ride back to school- mad because she didn't want me to sit by her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment