As I was just looking at my blog I realized it has been a YEAR since my last post. Needless to say A LOT has happened in the last year. I am not sure I can go back and blog about all of it, but maybe just sum it up.
August 2012
* Reagan started her first official year of school. She attended Early Kindergarten at Ballard West in Slater
* We packed up our rental house and got ready to move
September 2012
* Over Labor day weekend we moved into our new house. It took a little over 5 months to build. It was a hot weekend to move, but we got it done.
* We went to Kansas for a weekend to hang out with my sister and family. We went to the Kansas City Zoo and played.
October
* The girls were witches for Halloween. I made their costumes this year. We had fun trick-or treating in our old neighborhood
November
* I went on a girls weekend to Minnesota- we shopped, saw a movie, and had a wonderful time
* Reagan had her first slumber party with 5 girls
* We celebrated Thanksgiving at our house this year
* Kamryn had her first trip to the ER. She got up unable to breath around 11:30pm, I got her to the ER where they gave her a steroid and breathing treatment- 4 hours later we were on our way home
December
* Kamryn got her tonsils out. She proved to be a difficult patient after she pulled out her IV and got blood all over. It was a long recovery, but well worth it for her health.
* We celebrated Christmas in our new house with a 12 foot Christmas Tree. I LOVE this house at Christmas time with Christmas lights all over.
January
*We went sledding a lot at the country club. Girls loved it
* Took a family trip to Bass Pro Shop to bowl
February
* My mom and I went on a girls weekend to my sisters. We went shopping, out to eat, and gambling
March
* Jon's mom and I took the girls to my sisters in Kansas for a few days. We went to the Crown Plaza and Lego-land
April
* Shanon and the boys came up for a few days
* We found out OUR FAMILY IS GROWING!! Baby Remsburg is due Jan. 3
May
* We went to Missouri for Dalton's High School Graduation. We stayed in a hotel for the 4 days and Kamryn wasn't feeling great. The last night there she threw a huge fit over a puzzle- it started at 9 and ended at 10:40pm!! She was tired
* I spent a few days in Kansas helping my sister with the boys while they packed up their house to move to Germany
* Reagan started tee-ball and LOVED it!!
* My brother Chad and his family stayed with us for a week.
* All my siblings and their families were back over Memorial Day weekend
June
* Spent most of the month with my sister and nephews as they were living with my parents. We said good-bye to them on June 30 when they left to move to Germany
* Cried, A lot
That brings us back to July- I will start from this month and do a BETTER job of keeping up. As someone said to me, it is a great place to put memories and share with my kids someday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment