This year we did Thanksgiving a little different. Jon had to work on Thanksgiving day and all the days surrounding it. So after much discussion I decided to head to my brothers is Missouri with my parents and the girls of course. I am SO glad we went. We missed Jon a lot while we were gone.
We left Wednesday about 1pm. The girls did great in the car. They slept, played, and watched movies. This was the longest Kamryn has been in the car so I was a little nervous!! We got to their house about 8pm. Kamryn fell asleep about 10 minutes from their house and she was ready to go once we got there. We unloaded the car and let the girls run while we visited and got things ready for Thanksgiving. The girls and I slept in the same room and it worked out great. Kamryn did so good, compared to other times we have stayed away from home, and Reagan wasn't too bad too.
My brother worked an off duty shift Thanksgiving night so he had a little fun with the girls before we left!! We had a great Thanksgiving! We ate a lot, took the girls to the park as it was 60 degrees out, played some games, and watched some football.
No comments:
Post a Comment