All I have to say about Halloween this year is Reagan definately got to use her costume. We went to a Halloween Carnival, Halloween Party at Dance, Halloween Party at School, Trick-or-Treat at Great Grandma Ruths, Parade of Costumes at school, and trick-or-treat night in Slater!! She has asked the last 2 days if she has to wear her costume :)! Kamryn picked up on the trick or treating real quick. She even gave a few hugs in exchange for candy. The night we trick or treated in Slater Reagan was so excited to go, but after 30 minutes was ready to come home and hand out candy. There was music playing next door and the weather wasn't too bad so we all sat outside and took it all in. I get sad to think this will be our last year here for trick or treat. It was a fun night and Kamryn slept in until 9am on Tuesday!!
Picture taken at Halloween Carnival- Pirate Princess & Pebbles
Look what I can do!
Reagan's Preschool Class

Pebbles is SOOO cute! she's perfect for that!
ReplyDelete