Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Reagan



Reagan I love you so much! You keep us on our toes and always make us smile!! Here is you:
  • Pretend to nurse your dolls
  • Tell us that you have little food and mommy has big food
  • LOVES helping take care of Kamryn
  • Wanted Kamryn to only wear the diapers with baby Bert and Ernie on them for the first month of her life
  • Tells everyone Kamryn is your baby
  • Whenever Kamryn makes noise you say she is whiney
  • You call a pacifier a "suckie" (not sure where this came from)
  • Taught your friends at daycare how to nurse a baby
  • Told your friends (and everyone else) that boys have "peanuts" and girls have "pickles"- When I asked you who told you this you told me you just figured it out on your own!
  • Love to help decorate and clean
  • You have major OCD! You must line everything up perfectly,each animal must have its own blanket and pillow, etc.
  • You could sit and do puzzles with your eyes closed! You love puzzles and can do 24 piece puzzles with no problem
  • You like to sing in the car
  • You ride your bike fast (you didn't ride it for 2 months after a fall!)
  • You love to drink strawberry or chocolate milk
  • I still put a pull-up on you at night and you always wake up dry. I can't remember the last time you didn't!
  • You can dress yourself, pick out your own shoes
  • You are a daddy's girl
  • You love to share!
  • Whenever someone gives you a candy pumpkin to eat you always make sure there is one for daddy.
  • You have grown an inch and a half since your birthday!
  • You love pancakes for breakfast
  • You asked me if you could go to California and ride a Unicorn with Michael
  • You like to watch Super Why, Dora, and Fresh Beat Band
  • You like to make up stories about random things
  • Miss Danielle gave you a make over and now you love Make-up
  • You like to run and hide from us
  • When you get in trouble you cover your ears and close your eyes (so if you can't see or hear us then you are in trouble!!)
  • Lately you like to put your socks on your hands and pretend they are puppets
  • You talk a mile a minute and finish every sentence with "ok!ok!"
  • WE LOVE YOU !!!
I can't believe how much you are growing. Sometimes I wish I could bottle you up and keep you 3 forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment