Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adventureland

For Reagan's 3rd Birthday Jon and I took her to Adventureland! She has been there once before and every time she would see a commercial on she would talk about how she wanted to go again! We left Kamryn with my parents and off we went. It was a lot of fun!! I was able to ride the merry-go-round twice and the balloon ride once, then I was done. I must be getting old! Reagan is fearless like her daddy! She would put her hands up on every ride. Jon rode everything with her that he could. He thought a few rides he "had" to ride on ( like the kids dragon ride). Maybe there was some miscommunication between us! Reagan loved every minute of it. Her favorite ride was the Frog Hopper! We left the park around 8pm. Reagan almost made it to Slater before falling asleep! We had a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment