Is it me or is this summer Hotter than normal? I am not enjoying the humidity or heat at all! Maybe it is the fact that I am blowing up like a balloon everyday. This baby seems to be getting bigger and bigger by the minute! I am starting to get very anxious to meet this little one. We have been trying to get everything ready for his or her arrival. That includes trying to prepare Reagan for what is about to happen. She seems excited! I signed her up for the Big Sister class in July so we will see how that goes! This baby is very active and likes to move a lot at night. I am still working and trying to keep up with Reagan. That is getting more and more difficult! I am feeling a little mommy guilt because I am not able to do things with Reagan and she knows it too.
We have the room ready and are working on getting everything else in place. My sister came over last week and we re-arranged, cleaned, and moved toys in the living room to make room for the pack-n-play! Shanon has a good eye for re-arranging and I am SO excited with how the room looks. It looks big for once!! With the pack-n-play out, Butters too has started to realize changes. He is a little upset that he can't get to his favorite window now, but he will manage!
There are going to be a lot of changes in this house soon!! We are very excited and anxiously waiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment