Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter!!Reagan and Grandma Becki


Family Picture time!!


Here are some snapshots before we headed to church!

Jon and I got up early Easter Morning- he was smoking a brisket for lunch and I made coffee cake for breakfast. We waited and waited for Reagan to get up and see what the Easter Bunny brought. ( There are no pictures of this because I was video-taping!) She finally got up and was excited to see a basket outside her door and eggs hidden all over. She also got some puzzles, hair clips, underwear, sidewalk chalk, flashlight, and money. She had fun hunting for her eggs and was excited to put the money in her piggy bank. Reagan and I got ready and headed up to my parents to go to church. We went to church in Zearing which was nice. It was the church I grew up in and I can't remember the last time I have been there. We had to sit in the front row which ended up being better than I thought. Reagan behaved for the most part and had fun looking around. After church we headed over to my Grandma's house in McCallsburg. The kids ran all around and got to hunt for more eggs! After eating WAY too much we headed back home. We stopped at my parents house so they could give Michael and Reagan their Easter presents. Reagan got some Minnie pajamas, books, stickers, more money and more candy!!

Reagan didn't take a nap all weekend, so by Sunday afternoon she was getting tired. We got home and gave her an early bath (around 5) and then she got to do ANOTHER egg hunt with Grandma Becki. She got some money and little chicks! Grandma Becki got her a mermaid towel for the pool this summer!

We all relaxed and watched "The Princess and the Frog". It was a good end to a very good (and long) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment