Here is a picture taken at 16.5 weeks! This baby is growing bigger and bigger each day! I am currently almost 18 weeks! Here are a few things about this pregnancy!
- I have been the the doctor a lot (Even on the weekends- 2 trips to ER both resulting in an infection)
- I hate medicine
- I love pickles and can't seem to eat enough of them
- This baby is a mover and a shaker
- The baby is measuring a little over a week ahead of where they think I am
- I am tired a lot, but can't be lazy because I have a 2.5 yr. old
- I have the cartoon line up memorized from 5-6pm!
- I am still trying to get over double ear and sinus infection from a month ago
- I forgot how comfortable maternity pants are
- Reagan keeps tell us she is having a sister
- I have had 4 dreams this baby is a boy and 1 that it is a girl
- I am excited that this baby will have a cousin one month older and a cousin one month younger--- Now if we all lived by each other:)
- I have been blessed with having my sister here and have been able to schedule doctors appointments knowing I can leave Reagan with her (In turn I love having Michael while she is at her appointments-- It is a win win!)
- I can't sit on the floor at work anymore... it hurts my back too much. So I explained to the kids today that I had a baby in my tummy and one said "Take it out, I want to see it!" AHhhh 3 yr. olds!
- Jon wants to surprise me with how he paints the babies room- hmmm, not sure about this yet
- We are not finding out the sex
- I can't wait for Summer so I can meet this baby!!

You look ADORABLE! You forgot to mention that about this pregnancy! So cute! (um, i'd be leary of letting jon 'surprise' you with the nursery!)
ReplyDelete